Examination Module covers almost all the activities related to examination management right from receipt of Enrollment Forms and / or Examination Forms through the processing of Results and Printing of Certificates and Statistical Reports. The Exam module includes all the necessary forms required for the student to fill up before entering for exam. This module is linked up with the student database thereby retrieving all necessary information about the student on just filling in the Id.
- Entry of Forms
- Edit lists of forms
- Entry of subject details
- Entry of paper details including elective Subject, Lecture, Tutorial and Practical with Minimum and Maximum marks of Theory, Practical, Mid Sem. and Term Work Class Wise, Section Wise.
- Updation of forms with Generation Registration/Enrollment No
- Generation of Admission Cards (With Photo & Signature)
- Generation Of Desk Slip
- Generation of Attendance Sheets
- Generation of Subject wise work (for appointing examiners)
Post Examination Work
- Entry of marks obtained
- Entry of Sessional / Internal Marks (Received from Colleges, Text / Dbf files)
- Entry of other inputs like Absenteeism, Unfair Means, Withhold cases.
- Entry of Declarations regarding Percentage / Division
- Edit list for Marks and other Inputs
- Correction in Marks & Other Inputs
- Correction to Name / Address etc.
- Processing of Results (can be repeated after corrections, if required)
- Generation of Tabulation Register (Ledger)
- Generation of Result withheld list
- Generation of Mark sheet
- Generation of Topper's List (Overall and Subject wise) (for Category,Male/Female etc.)
- Generation of Convocation List
- Generation of Convocation Notices
- Generation of Degree Certificates
- Flexible structure for Syllabus, Passing & Exemption
- Choice of Medium
- Provision for Regular/Repeaters
- Carrying over of the result from previous examination(if available in database)