Student Management System
The Student Management Module covers the heads named Student and Admission Type. The student head gives information regarding personal details of the student. The synopses of the various fields within the former are as follows:
• Course- gives name of the course in which the student is studying.
• Branch- gives name of the branch in which the student is studying.
• Student ID- this is a unique number allotted to the student, can be generated automatically or manually.
• Admission type- tells whether student has been admitted to I semester directly or through the lateral II year entry.
• Category- whether belongs to general, SC/ST or OBC or any other category.
• Sub-category- tells about physical disability of the student or whether belongs to any privileged class.
• Academic details- give information of the board\University the student was affiliated to previously. Also tells about the discontinuity during academics if there is any.
• Official info- tells about the mode of selection i.e. details of the test name if the student has cleared admission test, or admitted through quota or a sponsored candidate.
• Govt. of India Nominee- if the student belongs to the said category the details of the state and the branch to which he\she is admitted is given here.
• Fee Category- informs us about concessions in case of one or more siblings are studying simultaneously.
• Domicile Certification & Reserved Category details- whether the student has submitted the said documents.
• Experience-in case of professional courses whether student possesses any prior experience.
• Photo- add Student photo which is used in all-purpose like Student I-Card, Library card and Examination Admit Card etc.
• And other information like Parents detail, guardian detail, address, enroll no., student left or not, hostel adopted, college transport adopted, list of enclosures